The Platypus Grabs are been designed to simplify and speed up the safe replacement of railway sleepers within the rail network of Australia. The choice of this specialist piece of equipment is an investment in the most cost-effective means to replace railway sleepers with minimal manual handling input. The grab has been designed to pick up and side insert concrete sleepers under rail line while the blade allows for the efficient removal of excess ballast for ease of sleeper insertion.
Get A Quick Quote Today
Simply fill out your details below and
we will get in touch
We guarantee 100% privacy.
Your information will not be shared.
- Weight (Tare): 360kg
- Height: 1.1 Metres
- Width (Standard Blade): 0.63 Metres
- Length (Standard Blade) 1.2 Metres
- 2 head plate Options
- Working Load Limit: 400kg (1 x 400kg Concrete Sleeper)/li>
- Lightweight with a tare weight of approximately 300kg
- Robust durable design
- Parallel jaw clamping movement
- Inbuilt rubber pad to reduce damage on sleepers