Arden Equipment hydraulic shears give you maximum cutting force and minimise cycle time. It moves the materials to the back of the jaws, where the greatest force is located.A counter-support blade located at the end of the fixed part can be used to punch metal plates, but also to limit the bending of the moving jaw. The central articulation is made using a pin banded to the jaw, thereby reducing all operating gaps that are harmful to metal cutting.
Get A Quick Quote Today
Simply fill out your details below and
we will get in touch
We guarantee 100% privacy.
Your information will not be shared.
- Fully protected moving jaw tip
- Reversible blades
- Optimised cutting geometry
- Fitted with standard Speed Valve
- Inverted cylinders
- Anti-abrasion steel
- High Elasticity Limit steel lightweight structure
- Substantially reduce cycle time